Friday, August 20, 2010

In the Shadow of the Leaves

So I know there hasn't been a post in over a month now.  I am starting to get sad over the fact that I haven't had time to get another shoot posted up on the blog. 

However, lately I've been reading a book written by a man, and samurai, of his century, Yamamoto Tsunetomo.  The book, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai, has really been opening my eyes a lot more and reminded me of the whole reason we chose the name Bushido for our team.  I am reminded that we are a well balanced, Yin and Yang, group of people who display the same characteristics we live by through the modification of our vehicles.  Throughout the book, filled with anecdotes of various samurai, Buddhas, scholars, scribes, and Lords of their time, I find many quotes that I can relate to my daily life and thrive from.

"Throughout your life advance daily, becoming more skillful than yesterday, more skillful than today.  This is never-ending."

-Words of Yamamoto Tsunetomo from the First Chapter of Hagakure.-




Bushido should be in full-motion soon, with more media on the way, and higher attendance to shows and events.  Be sure to look for us on the daily and stay active with our Facebook page.  We ARE still recruiting and looking for valuable team members, so if you think you have what it takes, and have the right mind-set, be sure to get in contact with us!  Bushido.

1 comment:

  1. blogity blogity blog



    Go Bushido!

    ReplyDelete